New from Wisconsin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MustGoFast

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello there. Just dropped in to say hi. I kept finding google searches landing on forum posts so I thought I'd sign up.

I just completed my open water (padi) while on Vacation in Aruba. Love diving, and hope to do more.

Congratulations, and WELCOME!!! I grew up in Portage, WI.... about 85 miles from you.

Adam

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the fascinating 70% of The Water Planet that most never see first-hand

Congratulations, and WELCOME!!! I grew up in Portage, WI.... about 85 miles from you.

Adam

I know the Portage area, my family is from Chippewa Falls, so I drive by there quite frequently.

I'm searching and don't see much for SB activity in my area. Does anyone know members in the area or a good local dive shop?
I have a feeling I'm about to dive hibernate until spring so I need my digital fix unless I manage another spring Caribbean trip. I'd like to align with a good shop around here to do my advanced in the spring with a goal of being confident to the max rec depth as I want to dive a couple deep ones late next year.

Congrats must go!! Come out and visit us at Madison scuba!! Sun Prairie... Yu also have Underwater Connections right in Me Falls...Colins a good shop.

Bubs

Congrats. I am going to Aruba in 3 weeks for our annual "get ready for winter" vacation. This will be the first year of diving there since I just earned my OW in May and AOW in July. Keep diving...maybe I'll see u in AUA someday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. I am going to Aruba in 3 weeks for our annual "get ready for winter" vacation. This will be the first year of diving there since I just earned my OW in May and AOW in July. Keep diving...maybe I'll see u in AUA someday

Have a great trip! We loved it there. I really enjoyed the Antillas wreck.

I'm sure I will...we have 9 tanks worth of dives scheduled in the first week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom