Hello from Scotland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone,

After having consulted for couple of years of this fanstastic exchange of information here on scuba board I decided it was time for me to finally register and participate in the discussion as well.

I'm French but I live in Scotland, I'm a divemaster but even it is not my main job today every time I can get my fins wet I go!

I can go on the other side of the World or just drive 30 minutes from home, whatever if the water is warm or cold, being underwater is what makes me happy! If you add meeting great people and discovering new cultures, I'm in paradize.

Well this what I wanted to share on my wee blog, my love for exploration and my love of scuba diving, I guess the best way to meet me is to have a look at it : World Adventure Divers | Travel the world underwater & beyond!

Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom