Greeetings from a Newbie in the UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robin Styles

Reaction score
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

Thought I'd stick my head around the door and give a great big hello to all you peeps out there in Scubaland. I've just got back from 2 weeks at Sharm el Sheikh, where I completed both my Open Water and Advanced Open Water training, and I loved every minute of it!

I would also like to add that my initial impression is that people who scuba dive are a thouroughly welcoming bunch, and I made a whole heap of new friends while I was out there.

I am in the process of figuring out somewhere myself and the girlfriend can go in the UK to keep our fins wet until the next holiday!

See you round on the meassgeboards!

Robin

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

welcome aboard!

but now that you've done the Red Sea... what else is there? :wink:

enjoy!

"""
Robin Styles:
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

Thought I'd stick my head around the door and give a great big hello to all you peeps out there in Scubaland. I've just got back from 2 weeks at Sharm el Sheikh, where I completed both my Open Water and Advanced Open Water training, and I loved every minute of it!

I would also like to add that my initial impression is that people who scuba dive are a thouroughly welcoming bunch, and I made a whole heap of new friends while I was out there.

I am in the process of figuring out somewhere myself and the girlfriend can go in the UK to keep our fins wet until the next holiday!"""

Wow!! Ya know, I said almost the exact same thing to a few friends of mine at the Boston Sea Rovers.

I have met an awful lot of people since I became certified, not 1 of them has been an as*@#@#. I am sure that they are out there, but I find them in allot fewer numbers than society in general.

Welcome. Read, contribute, enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom