New VaBeach diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skip Freely

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this sport and so far am loving it. I'm in the process of gettin my cert now, 1 dive left. I found this site and has been great for answering my questions.

Alex

Howdy Alex!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Isn't Scuba grand, even in a pool. And it just gets better, but - take it slow and careful...

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

I have bought stuff from every shop in VB. I am currently and will probabally continue using a dive shop on diamond springs road. it is called wreck masters, but the sign outside just says dive shop. they have been there a while but are not well known. they are very nice people and will treat you right. they will also give you a great deal you just have to ask for it. once you get certified start saving your money for your own gear if you dont already have it, and then for some trips down south, and I mean further than florida

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 15 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB and to diving!

K

I just finished my OW and I am now Certified as of my first dive on Sat. The instructor said I did great and took my down my 2nd dive around in the wreck. I am super pumped and will try to log as many dives as I can this summer. I def want to get my AOW too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom