Howdy y'all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fenrir

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself here. I'm a 24 y/o student from the Netherlands, and I've been diving since 1999. I've only logged about 20 dives so far, since you absolutely have to leave the continent if you want your dive to be worth it. Diving is much lessfun if you can't actually read all your gauges because of the low vis. Anyways, I got my OW and AOW in Australia, and have since dived in Spain, Indonesia and Ecuador. Will be heading out to Egypt this summer, and I'm thinking about doing one or more specialties. EFR and Rescue Diver seem like good investments in my own safety, and I gotta tell you: Wreck Diver and EANx Diver sound like a lot of fun too. Anyways, enough about me. I hope to be able to post and read quite a bit here.

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the Scubaboard Club Forums for the one nearest you

Howdy!

Wij heten u in de Groep welkom!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 15 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

Welcome to the board Fenrir. Hope you'll enjoy it here. I know for sure you'll enjoy Egypt.

DandyDon, c'mon over and practice your Dutch. If a country boy from Illinois can learn it, so can a Texan.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom