need people to dive with

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba BRUCE

Reaction score
hello i am new to the scuba board looking for pepole to dive with in ct and RI been diving for 3 years have advanced cert in padi anybody interested in diving jamestown RI area on sundays please let me know

Welcome to the board. Sorry I can't help with the dive buddy thing. MO is a long way from CT.

Howdy Bruce!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

YOu missed out.. was in town for Univ. of Rhode Island Graduation... and was diving both sat and sunday.. I'mgenerally in town once a month.. So i'll keep posting.. to see about possible dive partners. NAUI AOW TDI Nitrox, Padi REscue....

scuba BRUCE:
hello i am new to the scuba board looking for pepole to dive with in ct and RI been diving for 3 years have advanced cert in padi anybody interested in diving jamestown RI area on sundays please let me know

Bruce, I have been diving for 4 years, on and off, and recently began shooting video for an documentary about our marine life in new england. Please call me if you are interested in diving on a Sunday this late summer or fall. Last week end I did Wetherill and this visability was only a few feet. This week end might not be much better but I will probably go any way. I would like to do Beavertail.

Thanks

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom