* Aloha! *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klapwieker

Reaction score
* Aloha! * to all ! * what to say * more … !? * After clicking my way through the ScubaBoard * from a one-days-night-fly-by * woken up as : “…a new member of the world's largest online diving community…” * WoOoW * refreshed * from May 21st ’04 - 04h.15 in the morning : a great time to start up * write it all down * only * what * why * where…!?

One moment * only the right * to answer * your first question burning : how did I manage to find ScubaBoard ? – I didn’t. – A visitor from Indonesia looking at Pulau Weh divesites * for pictures * to show * landed us in Southern California * only one fingertip-touch away * enjoying about all the images posted first * (we thought) * than from there * script-walking * for a week or so * finally * to breach your screens and flap my tale : Hi, * how are you * today !? * Couldn’t find any answer fit to click with your question. * So, *…forget about it,*…? * or make it a right whale song * this way…*

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" - Albert Einstein

Well, * when that is so * then certainly, it was JUSTLEESA* reading her fine line, ‘first you live, - then you dive’…* - inspired me to have a little closer look * where it came from * where it was leading to * into the Scuba-Board ? : and than i, * [Splash…]
So true, * just how moderate * can a moderator be * to write all * in one line…? * Steady practice * keeping a log-book * i reckon. *

It has never been a problem to me * (only for my addressees…) * to use a 1001 words * to say less ? * One picture * says more…? * OK, * how odd sometimes even * like with lucky lukeRobs celebrated pictures * his least pretty ones (…) instantly became the greatest sensation * naturally * but with all your shared responses * it became much more interesting * a multi-colored celebration * at least in my eyes * to see you all jump up from where * (what an ocean…) * for a yell * a riddle * a rhyme * all ripples on the pond * signs of life * sigh…*

Well, * Ok * My true buddy name is Amrit O. * Happy * as a canned bee * ? * indeed * hence my little fuzzy languish : from this (mail)-box * To blame * on the first generation Letter Wizzard * from the pre-dig-it-all days * that I am still * enjoy…*

Involved with scuba diving since ’90 * from an unusual angle. * My eyes are on all those many * healing qualities * of this one Ocean * that we all share. * Share to care for or care for to share * remains every one’s freedom at all times * 2 be or not 2 be * never was a question to me…*

“…one bubble from the deep * makes the ocean look * like boiling over * on the surface…”

All at once and Only * for a moment to pass…* – Now, * gazing at this liquid crystal ScubaBoard * becoming alive so brilliantly * shiny and flat * in front my face * I can’t help feeling a little shy, * wondering * how you managed to make it there * state of the art * so pretty * all together ?

Thank you * so much * First time (night-diving) the ScubaBoard * made me feel quite lucky and privileged already * enriched with all your lovely images * than to read on some real encouraging remarks, reminding me * (…) * so many more lines * amazing * what a lovely funny bunch * you are * all together * such fine lines * threads * woven into what * a dive-in platform ? * a floating carpet ? * colors flying everywhere !? * finally * completely ‘ocean-struck’ and taken by the tide * the flood * realizing to know this feeling * first times * diving @ Home…*

My complements to all of you. * Seeing how well * transparent and clean * you have made this wonderfull divesite * what a party ! * BTW * my share * runs on and for : compressed pure air and alive salty water.

I like to write you lots of bubbles more * little stories * anecdotes * happenings * from my first time(sss) diving * just for fun (and * then on…?) * only where to post them rightly…* - Amrit O.

“…Dive in * find out * surfs up…”

OK?/OK!

(…)*

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I hope you enjoy reading the vast wealth of knowledge available. Sounds like you already got a good start.

Christian

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 16 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom