New To Board and Diving in PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dzechman

Reaction score
Hello! I started scuba classes six weeks ago and am finally going for the open water certification Saturaday. A little nervous, but mostly excited. Hope to learn as much as I can about this exciting sport from all the seasoned verterans.

DZ

dzechman:
Hello! I started scuba classes six weeks ago and am finally going for the open water certification Saturaday. A little nervous, but mostly excited. Hope to learn as much as I can about this exciting sport from all the seasoned verterans.

DZ
where is your checkout taking place? what organization is your cert?

Hi there! Good luck with your dives! And, welcome to ScubaBoard! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully you will be able to post some of your own experiences soon! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two years now. if you have any question, problems, or you would just like to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Welcome to Scubaboard! You'll do fine. Just remember what you were taught and think first, then do. Good luck!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Check out our New To Scuba forum.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

Please look up our Wreck Valley club on the Scuba Board. Once you have finished your dives at Williow Springs, allow one of us at Wreck Valley to take you diving at Dutch Springs near Allentown, PA.

Willow Springs is OK for check out dives but Dutch Springs has much, much more and with 40-50 foot viz.

http://www.dutchsprings.com/

Back
Top Bottom