hello from the Windy City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just found you guys....great board! I live and work in Chicago and i am looking for dive buddies. I have over 200 dives logged, mostly from my travels. Always waiting for my next dive trip.

I am a SWF.....in my late 20's...a professional who still knows how to have a good time.

I hope to share and learn.

Dana

Hi Dana.

Welcome to Scubaboard. As Scott mentioned, there is a group in the club section of the board - Great Lakes Wrecking Crew (GLWC). Anyone can be a member whether they live in the area or plan to dive in the area. I'm in the Detroit area and can tell you it's a great group of people.

Our next gathering is called the Meet & Greet II. There is a thread dedicated to the outing if you want to check it out. I believe at least one person is coming in from the Chicago area. We'll be gathering at Portage Quarry in NW Ohio on 9/25& 26.

Paula

Welcome to the board!

Joe

chicago-girldiver:
Just found you guys....great board! I live and work in Chicago and i am looking for dive buddies. I have over 200 dives logged, mostly from my travels. Always waiting for my next dive trip.

I am a SWF.....in my late 20's...a professional who still knows how to have a good time.

I hope to share and learn.

Dana
Hello from sunny Indiana,

Heya Dana, welcome to the Board!!! :wavey:

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

Ckeck the Singles trip by clicking the link in my Signature area. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don :sgrin:

You came to the right place to find out what other divers are up to. I just wanted to drop a quick note to say “Hello Dana” and “Welcome to SB”! Take care from Matt. :35:

Welcome to the boards. You can find almost anything you need here by scrolling down and reading all the boards.

PS: I love chicago, by far the best city in America

Welcome to the board. As the others said, check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum.

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom