southern girl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cvol

Reaction score
new to diving and want to meet all online, have some vintage regs and don't know how to find info, maiden in distress, pls help.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest! Saw your other post on the Regs, and I'll ask a Moderator to move it to the Reg forum for better service.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don :sgrin:

Heya Christine, welcome to the Board!! :wavey:

Cheers,
Vickie

Aloha and welcome to the ScubaBoard!
Lots to learn, see and meet :D
Another place where you can maybe find out about your vintage gear is here. They are very helpful.

Aloha,
Justleesa

Welcome to Scubaboard, the better than average sparkly place for information on vintage scuba equipment...or not, but it is just GLORIOUS to say :)

Anyways welcome Christine! (assuming of course that is your name based on the post by the all powerful omnipotent Vickie)

Allen

Post any info you have on the regs and I'll be surprised if someone here doesn't come up with something. El Orans already has a lead on something. Oh yeah... you must also promise to start more threads with such creative subject lines. :wink:
Welcome to the board.
Joe

Back
Top Bottom