hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baxsom

Reaction score
hello all

i am new to this board but thought hey why not. i am doing my divemaster training in san antonio tx. so if anyone here in SA decides to take classes with glenn and the scubaschool you will definetly see my smiling face. i was originally certified in tampa florida through depth perceptions. i was fortunate enough to be able to make dives all over florida from sharks teeth hunting in venice beach to pompano with the south florida diving headquarters and captain dave's coral princess (excellent boat, better captain)

Hey there, welcome to the board. Good luck with your training and hope you enjoy the board. You can find lots of information and many people to help you through your training if you feel the need to ask a question or two. Safe diving.

Hello baxsom and welcome to Scubaboard, the greatest diving community around!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Good luck with your divemaster training!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest! Be sue to check our Texas forum for new local friends.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

And if you're going to be in Houston Oct 16 - for the DEMA show or any other reason, you're even invited to a SB Bar-B-Q dinner! Click here: http://scubaboard.com/t73366-swampers-bbq-update-and-current-info.html or PM me for assistance in signing up for it. Dee needs to know by the 6th. I wouldn't miss this for anything! :thumb:

don :shades:

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome to Scuba Board baxsom, I hope you enjoy being a member! From, Matt :pirate:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom