A big divers hello to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubador

Registered
Reaction score
:dazzler1:

Hello to all you divers and wanna be divers.

This is Scubador signing on.

I am intimately familiar with diving in Belize, specifically Placencia and in Panama, specifically the area around Pedasi.

Look forward to talking with ya and reading / replying to posts.

Cheers
Scubador

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

I enjoyed a week diving out of Ambergris Caye last June, but look forward to trying other parts of your friendly country. Be sure to check our Central America forum.

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location - and separately - your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hello Scubador and welcome to Scubaboard! We look forward to your contributions to this already great community of divers!

Heya and welcome to the Board!

Welcome to the board :)

Chuck and I are headed to Belize in early January and would love to hear more about the diving in that area. I've read that Whalesharks can be seen in Belize, but I'm afraid we'll be there too early for them.

Meg :)

Scubador:
:dazzler1:

Hello to all you divers and wanna be divers.

This is Scubador signing on.

I am intimately familiar with diving in Belize, specifically Placencia and in Panama, specifically the area around Pedasi.

Look forward to talking with ya and reading / replying to posts.

Cheers
Scubador

Welcome! The future dad-in-law is building a vacation/retirement home in Belize, so I'll be sure to pick your brain before we go down!

Hi Scubador, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to the Board! :balloon

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! :dazzler1:

Hi to all you guys / gals that welcomed me to Scubaboard.

Meg. I will soon make a posting re: Whale Sharks in Belize.

Kamala. I will soon make a posting about Placencia, Belize. Where is you family's home being built. I built a house in Placencia about 7 years ago. may know them.

Bubbles to all
Scubador

WELCOME to ScubaBoard, Scubador!!!
Good to have you aboard, and hope to see your posts frequently.
I mean you have to keep us up to date about your events, the happenings in your area, and changes in your operations.
Your site is now among my bookmarks. So many bookmarks, so little organization! I'm too busy reading ScubaBoard to get anything else done.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom