Salutation to the Community

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums, including your local dive club.

You can use this link to sign up for the Instructor to Instructor forum http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?threadid=35542&s= then go to Group Memberships under User Control Panel to get your Instr Badge. :cheering:

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location. You can use the Quick Links for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

:sunny Hi there Gilles,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the Boards!!!

What have you dived in the St. Lawence??
Have you been on the Empress of Ireland??

I did 2 trips to the St. Lawrence this year (Tec Trips). I plan on getting up there a lot more next year!! :)

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! I think that you are really going to enjoy it here! There are so many things to learn, and I think that we can learn some things from you too!

If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat, send me a PM, or e-mail me at kayla@scubaboard.com

Have fun, and safe diving!

Kayla! :dazzler1:

Bonjour Gilles et Nouvelle Année Heureuse!! Safe dives and plenty of them. Welcome to the board.

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
Enjoyed your website.
With your experience, we've quite a coupe attracting you to our site, I hope to see your contributions often as I read through the threads.

Tom

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Enjoy your stay here!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom