Hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackConnick

Jack Connick
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say hi.

I'm an experienced diver and outgoing prez of The Marker Buoy Dive Club in Seattle.

I dive pretty constantly around here and have dove in 9 countrys around the world. Check out my photo site, I enjoy UW photography, although I'm "between cameras" right now.

Jack

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! I'm just 60 miles north of Seattle myself. If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat, either send me a PM, or e-mail me at kayla@scubaboard.com

Have fun, and safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

You'll like it here; lots of info. Welocme. steve

Hey Jack, welcome to the board. I notice you have one great dive location missing from your website - New York!! Crystal clear waters, above average water temperatures, constant sunshine - diving paradise!!! Anyway, great photos. We look forward to corresponding in the near future.

Hi Jack! (Just don't say that in an airport) Welcome to Scubaboard! I lived in Bothell for a while but wasn't a diver then, hope to get back up that way and do some diving.

Heya Jack, Welcome to the board! :wavey:

:sunny Hi there Jack,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums. But it looks like you made some others posts already - good!

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links for such changes.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

welcome jack! its great to kno how much scuba diving is growing ...i know youll enjoy this board a lot!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Lot's of people here from your area! Check out our Pacific Northwest Orca Bait forum to see what ScubaBoard members are up to in your neck of the woods.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Back
Top Bottom