Aloha and Howdy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teejeaux

New
Reaction score
Hello All! My name is Michael and I live in the Seattle area. Back in 1985 I decided to get my dive cert while I was in the Navy. A couple of Navy divers taught us using the "Navy Way", but the cert was through YMCA. I dove for a couple years all over the place. The Phillipines, Florida, Asia, etc. But then stopped diving for about 10 years. My wife and I decided to go to Hawai'i for vacation so she decided to get certified. I acted as her buddy and at the same time, got re-certified, this time with Padi. While in Maui, my friend (ShelbyCobra) and I met a couple of divers in a parking lot. Boomx5 and Kidspot pointed us at this forum, so here we are!

I don't currently have any gear, but after bonuses in January I plan on getting some. I'm used to the vest style BC, but Brian (ShelbyCobra) and some others swear by the backplate and wing style, so I'm going to try it out this weekend in Tacoma, WA.

Well, that's enough about me!

Teejeaux (Michael)

Welcome to the board.

I'm glad that someone was able to spark that diving flame again.

Didn't you miss it??!!!!

Hi Teejeaux, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to the Board! :dazzler1:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Heya Michael, welcome to the Board! Glad to have back in the dive community :wavey:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

. Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

Be sure to check out your local dive club for new contacts and buddies: Pacific Northwest Orca Bait forum.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome to ScubaBoard!!!
I see that Don pointed you to PNW Orca Bait, you've got some beautiful diving there in the Sound, and a bunch of real fanatics to do it with, so get wet.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom