New to Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to ScubaBoard!

Take care and Safe Diving. :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Scott Riemer:
Hello FastHarleyDavidson, welcome to Scubaboard! What kind of Hog do you have? Mine's a 2005 Fatboy.

Hi Scott. Decided that nothing but a Harley would do, so I sold a Suzuki GS 1100 and a 1970 Triumph Bonneville and invested the proceeds in the stock market. At least I hope it turns out to be an investment. With a little luck I plan on having a 2005/6 Heritage Softail Classic in my garage before the end of the year. Fatboy's are beautiful. Enjoy the riding and keep the shiney side up!

murphdivers286:
Welcome to the board. Let me guess... you have a Harley.

Hi Murphdivers286. Well, not quite. I have about 3/4 of the cost of a new Heritage Softail Classic wrapped up in the stock market. My goal is to have it sitting in my garage before the end of the year. Thanks for the greeting. Keep your head down and your powder dry.

Aquacatfighter:
Welcome to the board from Orlando !

Dive safe !

Deb

Hi Deb. Thanks for the greeting. I see that you collect vintage equipment. I still dive with some Scubapro equipment (Air 1, Balanced Adjustable, Mark 5) that might be considered vintage by some. They may be old, but I still enjoy them much in the same way that I would prefer a '65 GTO convertible over a 2005 GTO. Sometimes moving forward requires taking a few steps back.

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hello, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to ScubaBoard!

Take care and Safe Diving. :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi Matt. Thanks for the greeting. I should start logging some more bottom time this June in the Turks and Caicos. I need to start making more of an effort to get out and dive. No time like the present.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom