Hotel Cozumel Amenities & Extra services

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cardzard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello Crew
I want to let everyone know about some of the extra services at Hotel Cozumel.
Since our group is all inclusive we get free Wireless Internet and discounts in their gift shop. They also have many extras already included with our rooms such as - in room safes, dive lockers, gym and other amenities.

There is also daily & nightly entertainment, I have asked for a schedule and will post it here.

Please take the time to check out the other things they offer, it is a multi tab page.

Additional Services

Hi Gang
Here is the list of nightly shows Hotel Cozumel typicaly has, remember it can change and is also based on occpancy rate.

*Latino Show
*Brodway Show
*Black Light Show
*Back inTime Show
*Caribbean Show
*Mexican Show
*Musical Trivia
*Karaoke Night
*Bingo Night
*Miss Cozumel
*Mr. Cozumel

I am in the process of getting the daily activity schedule.

Here is the daily activity schedule

Copy_of_Activities_Program.jpg

Wow, it's very cool for the hotel to sponsor those activities. It looks like a lot of fun to be had between dives.

I'd love to take the Spanish lessons, play baccia ball, and whatever else can be fit in. There shouldn't be a dull moment, unless you want to find one.

I hear salsa dancing is great aerobic exercise also!

Oh boy.. It took me almost a year to get the "Noooooo Waaaaay! Joooooooose'" out of my head from one of the shows..

Still, should be fun on-site..

Might try to put together something one night at Wet Wendy's if others are interested. By far the best Margaritas on the Island, if not anywhere..

Just :bump: ing the thread so it's easy to find if anyone has questions about the hotel.
Don't forget they have a travel desk there for booking excursions if anyone needs help.

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom