ScubaToys rocks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jedah

Contributor
Reaction score
Just bought 2 full sets of gear from scubatoys! Our first sets!

Joe was awesome! He gave us honest, knowledgeable, friendly advice, and he pointed us in the right direction when it came to choosing the right kind of gear for our dive needs and experience level. The whole process took over a month, and Joe didn't lose patience with us at any time, despite all the changes and adjustments to our package!

And....their prices were outstanding!!!! They beat Leisurepro, scuba.com and other retailers by a wide margin.

J.

Larry, Joe and their staff are awesome. Even more awesome when it's only a 10 minute drive to their shop. :wink:

I live in Canada and bought a new set of gear from my LDS but I also bought about a bunch of stuff from Larry. Great prices and next day delivery by air! Terrific people to deal with and I intend to buy more from them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom