St. Kitt's diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomhooper

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My wife and I will be in St. Kitt's the first week of November for a professional conference. Was wondering is anyone had any suggestions as to dive operations. Also wouldn't mind doing some shore diving on my own. Will be staying at the Marriott. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I would recommend Dive St. Kitts. Have been to St. Kitts twice in the past year, most recently in June and dove with Dive St. Kitts for two weeks. Very good dive operation and only a short ride from the Marriott.

Dove with Dive St Kitts for 1 day of diving(on a cruise ship thru there) late this past May.....fairly good diving.....Here's my topside & UW pics from there.......

Topside:
St Kitts topside - a set on Flickr

UW:
St Kitts 2012

Thanks folks. Keep the suggestions coming. Don't leave until November.

By the way those are some really nice underwater shots. Are you a LSU Tiger by any chance. I saw the shirt in one of the shots. I myself am an Aggie.

I'll be there on Friday with Dive St Kitts. I'll post an AAR in plenty of time for your November trip.

Thanks folks. Keep the suggestions coming. Don't leave until November.

By the way those are some really nice underwater shots. Are you a LSU Tiger by any chance. I saw the shirt in one of the shots. I myself am an Aggie.

lol..If I would have known that I would not have answered........J/k'ing....Yep, one of many that will going (back) to CS this fall.........(check out my sig).....and------GEAUX TIGERS.........

---------- Post Merged at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I'll be there on Friday with Dive St Kitts. I'll post an AAR in plenty of time for your November trip.

I'm gunna take a shot in the dark & guess you're going in on the Victory----if so, St Thomas on Monday, Barbados on Wed, St Lucia on Thursday, St Kitts Friday & St Maartin on Saturday.......How close was I ........:)

PS, if so, give me a holler, I can give you some topside/diving info.......

I'm gunna take a shot in the dark & guess you're going in on the Victory----if so, St Thomas on Monday, Barbados on Wed, St Lucia on Thursday, St Kitts Friday & St Maartin on Saturday.......How close was I ........
Bingo! We're diving Admiralty on St Thomas and then St Kitts. We're both noobs, so taking it slow. Also, the women don't dive so we need to be social at the other stops!

Bingo! We're diving Admiralty on St Thomas and then St Kitts. We're both noobs, so taking it slow. Also, the women don't dive so we need to be social at the other stops!

That's what it sounded like....PLEASE---DO NOT miss St Lucia...I dove St Thomas WITH Admiralty on Monday, Dive St Kitts on Friday & SCUBASTEVE on St Lucia---the BEST of the those places...please see below my pics from there---diving the Pitons is a MUST(& it rained --HARD--- 50% of the time we were out that day--still had GREAT diving)...

topside pics(some that my wife took)
St Lucia topside--'12

UW pics..a MUST IMO..2 albums:
St Lucia 2012

St Lucia 2012--#2

Let me know what ya'll decide.....Joe

PLEASE---DO NOT miss St Lucia
Already have a "family day" booked on St Lucia, but if it rains... :wink:

Diver 85, you are welcome to come by my tailgate. If interested PM me and I'll send you my email and more info. We usually do a pretty good one. 3-4 flat-screens on satellite. Lots of people in and out. I promise you will be treated well. Let us show you some of that Aggie hospitality that we are famous for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom