Oct or Nov 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hogge

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,
I am a single diver and looking for a Liveaboard.
The best time period for me is oct & nov 2014.
I have roughly 40 dives (AOW) and have some issues with motion sickness (but normally a pill helps).

I live in Europe but am prepared to travel anywhere in the world, Caribbean, Honduras, Maldives, Palau, Philippines..etc.

Please contact me with suggestions, but I also would be happy to hear which downsides you have experienced.

Greetings!
Hogge

This is a very good time to visit the Red Sea...there are several UK companies that operate excellent value trips to either the North or South Red Sea. The diving there is fantastic with wonderful coral and very clear water.

Hi from North Carolina, USA, Hogge! And welcome to the beautiful world of SCUBA diving! You have found one of the most exciting excuses to travel and meet new people!

If you can travel in September, my sisters and I, along with some good friends, are heading to Fiji to spend a week aboard the Fiji Siren. It is the newest boat of their fleet and we have been on 3 previous trips with the Philippine Siren. Their cabins are huge, the food is great, and they cater to you so well, that the diving is effortless! Oh, the beer is free, too! And I haven't even mentioned the Espresso Machine they have...love those morning lattes!!!

But I do have one warning...once you have dived from a liveaboard, you will be totally spoiled!

I have reserved a half-boat charter, and have one cabin available. Let me know if you are interested in joining us. We have many years of diving experience: I am a retired pilot and SCUBA Instructor, two of my sisters are underwater photographers, and we enjoy the little critters as well as, or better than, the big guys...this trip will offer both!

In any case, I hope you have many great years of fun diving!

Dale

Back
Top Bottom