Lost Nikon camera in Ikelite housing off Sunset House, Grand Cayman Feb 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaAZMan

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know its a long shot, but some day my Nikon Coolpix 885 camera, in an Ikelite (clear and blue with yellow seal) camera housing, with a neon green buckle, wrist strap, and defuser screen, will be found off of Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Cuba, Florida, or anywhere in between. Inside the camera will be found a 2.0GB SanDisk Ultra II sd card, with some wonderful nighttime pics of the mermaid statue off Sunset House, Eden Rock swim-thru videos, lots of diving pics with my buddies, and a final nightime shot of a lionfish on February 9, 2013. My karma is good, so I feel good about the camera being found, and the right person finding it. :)

This camera set-up is still LOST and likely floating around the Caribbean. Keep your eyes out for it! Thanks.

I hope you find your camera. Next time, take your first picture of a card with your name and contact information. This will be what is seen when your camera is turned on, or make it your screen saver. Also go to the pet store, make a tag with your name and contact information and fix it to your camera housing with a zip tie. I do this to my camera and my computer. I've never lost anything but I have a greater chance of getting it back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom