New Dive Center in Playa del Carmen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beyond_Diving

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everybody! Some of you already know me, some of you have already been diving with me in the past. What most of you don't know if that I just recently opened a brand new dive center in Playa del Carmen called Beyond Diving. We offer something for everybody. From rec to tec. Cavern to full cave. Rebreathers (Poseidon MKVI), Bullshark diving in the winter, whaleshark tours in the summer, Cozumel, equipment retail, brand new rental gear (Aqualung and Apeks), etc.. check out our website Beyond Diving -Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya Diving and join us on Facebook

Y'all have a great evening and I hope to see you 'round here soon!

Congrats mate, i hope to visit one day!

Thanks buddy!! Still stomping around Oz, or did you head out somewhere else? Come back and visit some time!

Yeah waiting for word from Elke about a bit of paperwork im trying to get then i will find out if i get my Residency here.

I headed out for a bit last year, sailed from San Diego back to Sydney with a mate.

Hoping to come back to Mexico in a year or so, maybe on the way back home for a visit as havent been home in 4 years now.

home is where the heart is buddy... Definitely let us know if you come round. it would be very nice to see you again and catch up.. it has been a while.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom