Diving Puerto Vallarta - PV Sea Dive is the outfit to go with!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clownfish60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Just got back from a trip to Puerto Vallarta, and did six days of diving with PV Sea Dive. I hae wanted to go to Puerto Vallarta for a bunch of diving for a while, primarily to take photos of the large number of Nudibranch's that thrive in the bay waters.

I had read multiple excellent reviews of PV Sea Dive both here, and on Trip Advisor. I contacted Sue at PV Sea Dive a month of so early, and made arrangement for diving with her company. She also assisted with finding accommodations, which I was very happy with (Hotel Tulipanes) and she and Marc had lots of advice on where to eat, and things to do.

The boat is run very professionally, with Captain Carlos at the helm, a boathand, and Marc and Sue are both very capable instructors. They know the waters around PV very well, and did everything they could to make the trip enjoyable. We dove a variety of sites, including Islas Marietas, Los Arcos, El Chimo and Majahuitas.

Majahuitas is gorgeous, and has very diverse sea life... including lots of nudibranchs, garden eels, octopus, stonefish and a lot of other fish.

Marietas? Unbelievable... beautiful blue water, swimthroughs, and great visibility the day we went. Lots of octopus all over the place, and just tons of fish. Very healthy and diverse sea life.

Los Arcos... lovely, and Barr hole is in this area... wonderful diving.

I highly recommend PV Sea Dive... we had a variety of people on the boat, of all skill levels. Sue and Marc were able to accommodate everyone, and make them feel comfortable and enjoy the diving. We even had some very young divers doing their open water referrals, and the crew was great with them. The diving in Puerto Vallarta is a lovely experience. I enjoyed it as much as Cozumel! It is different, but still wonderful!

Great people, Warm water, good viz, and lots of fish and critters... whats not to love?

Just one of the many Nudibranch's we saw:

Tambja eliora nudibranch

Attachments

• Nudi-PICT0052.jpg
    Nudi-PICT0052.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 152
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom