Willow Springs Night Dive 04/24?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danseur

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone interested in going or having a buddy? My normal buddy got called into work as a guy on the team had a heart attack an all are pulling double duty to compensate. (He lived, back to work in a month)

I wanted to run a reel in the large boat, but am open to anything, just need to get wet!

ummm, you really don't need to run a real in the quest, if you ant to practice that, a better suggestion would be the pipe, down the tracks from the quest. Just my 2 psi
-J

Thanks, it'll be my first trip there, but usually dive at Dutch or in the Ocean. I'll run a line about anywhere, but need a buddy.... @15' vis max, a 72' wreck at least SOUNDED like a good training dive. :-(

I'll take what I can get. I just wanna dive!

Actually it is a good training dive, but light is visable for the most part, and, there are some close quarters that I have seen divers get their line tangled in. As long as your fin kicks are good, the vis is usually better in the quest than out. I would suggest bouncing in, looking, then running a line if you feel the need. It is a cool attraction, and as for getting used to running a line in tight conditions, its perfect. There is also a swim tunnel, perfect for the same. 15 ft at willow is a good day, most are around 8-10.
Thats why their shirts say "Night Dive-all day long" Great place though, awesome staff, a lot more relaxed then Dutch.
-J

been up there lately?

thx

John

a few weeks ago, had mid to low 50s
-J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom