Freediving buddy/buddies in the DC area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm moving back to DC this December and am hoping to be able to continue my freediving upon my return. Anybody in that general area interested in meeting up and doing some training or organizing some trips?

I would take a look at some of the spearfishing forums as there's quite a large amount of freedivers/spearos in the Mid Atlantic region. In addition there's a shop in the Outer Banks named Roanoke Island Outfitters and Dive Center that operates a 6 pack boat that regularly runs freediver/spearo only charters.

Hello all, I'm moving back to DC this December and am hoping to be able to continue my freediving upon my return. Anybody in that general area interested in meeting up and doing some training or organizing some trips?

Mako spearguns is located about an hour south of DC in Fredericksburg. Those guys are all about free diving. You may want to give them a call or take a ride down here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom