Looking for Diving Concepts dealer...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cecilb63

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know of a shop in mass/nh/me that's a Diving Concepts dealer?

North Atlantic really likes to push the 4mm Pinnical with back zip. I went in there to ask about the Ultraflex and was told, custom only 1600.00 bucks for the pinnical and only back-zip.

I said Thank you and walked out.

ericfine50:
North Atlantic really likes to push the 4mm Pinnical with back zip. I went in there to ask about the Ultraflex and was told, custom only 1600.00 bucks for the pinnical and only back-zip.

I said Thank you and walked out.

Some things just don't change. That was my same experince with NAS a few years ago. Some people just don't know a good thing when they have it :05: Good thing you didn't mention NITROX - that's another thing those guys just don't get.

Thanks all,

I was looking for a 2 mill pinnacle with front zip. I was lucky enough to find an XL at Mass Divers that fit and also got a great price! It was their last one since they won't be stocking diving concepts anymore (yes, they push the 905's).

Very psyched to try it out. My first drysuit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom