Marble quarry in VT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diesel298

Reaction score
anyone know what im talkin about and dove it?
lookin for some info

The one you are probably thinking of is in West Rutland VT near my old stomping grounds. Lots of people dive there. I was never allowed to dive there as a kid but I beleive Vtdiver2 has dove there and can tell you about it.

yeah i think thats the name
a friend was tellin me about it and how we should go up there....
just wondering if its worth the drive

I personally wouldn't drive 7 or 8 hours to poke around in that quarry. If you're gonna go up to VT though Lake Champlain has wrecks and stuff and Lake Willoughby is a nice clear deep lake. It's rumored to be bottomless :wink:

Do a boolean search for 'Rutland AND quarry' or "true blue" and you'll find some threads on it.

It's not just a quarry but it also has a cave system too [one of the threads you'll find is a death there over memorial day weekend.

boolean ?? a little help?

Gidds:
I personally wouldn't drive 7 or 8 hours to poke around in that quarry.
thats what i was thinkin but i also know that this person wouldnt have me do all that for a stupid dive....
i was just lookin for some info from people who have dove it
just tryin to get some varios diving in seein how its the slow season and we have the chance to do "for us" dives

yeah im commin up empty on the search.....

Back
Top Bottom