Dive related Tattoos.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubblemonkey

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Do you have any?

anything from a sea horse to a Coi to an octopus....

I have a lion fish on my inner bicep.

not the best picture:

0400812007_004P.jpg

I am bald.

I have a dive flag, a big dive flag, inked on my big bald head.

Boaters still use it for water skiing and driving around.

I have a dive flag waving in the wind with a black shark ascending in front of it on my left upper arm. Just got it a couple months ago....

I have a tatto not dive related, however my son has one on his left shoulder down to just above the elbow. It is a sunken ship resting near a drop off with some fish (shark, ray, seahorse etc.) placed in the underwater scene. It is well done and I'm surprised they were able to get so much on his arm and it does not look cluttered.

I don't have one yet, but I've been toying with the idea of a dive flag and a blue shark, not sure exactly how I want it done though.

I had a tattoo of a dive mask on my face for a while. Had to have it removed due to overly friendly raccoons chasing me. Plus it leaked.:D

Jon

Jon C:
I had a tattoo of a dive mask on my face for a while. Had to have it removed due to overly friendly raccoons chasing me. Plus it leaked.:D

Jon

Good thing you didn't have it done on your forehead. Think of the panic that would have caused! You might have been severly lectured. :rofl3:

Finishing up my sock soon , and it will include something dive related

How true. I tell ya tho, the strap was the most painful. Good thing I passed on the hood and snorkel option.:11:

Jon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom