Scubaboard in Cuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wardric

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scubaboard now has it's own sticker on the island of Cuba. Located in beautifull Santa Lucia in the Camaguey province, the dive center in named Shark's friends and now proudly exhibit the SB logo. :D

IMG_7222.jpg

IMG_7220.jpg

IMG_7219.jpg

IMG_7226.jpg

IMG_7221.jpg

IMG_7217.jpg

How is Cuba? I've been trying to convince MissD it should be our next destination.:wink:

Thats really cool. I haven't seen a dive shop that has a sticker window like that before.

I wish I could go to Cuba, but I can't, since my country would throw me in prison.

DavidPT40:
Thats really cool. I haven't seen a dive shop that has a sticker window like that before.

I wish I could go to Cuba, but I can't, since my country would throw me in prison.

At the rate Castro's health is failing, that stupidiy may soon be at and end.

Bryan

DavidPT40:

they had 4 windows covered by stickers. I just chose the most exposed one for the SB sticker :D

johnnyseko:
How is Cuba? I've been trying to convince MissD it should be our next destination.:wink:

Cuba is nice topside and underwater. Unfortunately, near populated areas, the big fish are pretty absent due to locals overfishing it. Very nice coral reefs though and interesting wrecks too.

did you stop by GITMO?? I hear they like canadians. . .

Very Cool! :14:
... and do I recognize that little devil to the right :huh: :D
IMG_7219.jpg

jhbryaniv:
did you stop by GITMO?? I hear they like canadians. . .
i thought eric was french canadian???

either way, say g'day to david (an aussie)... we hope hes enjoying his stay over there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom