Need an idea for a SCUBA tattoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lancelot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well I am considering (although not committing) in getting a SCUBA related tatoo. It would be my first and probably only tatoo. Please give me some ideas and include pictures. A combination pirate/SCUBA look would be great. This should be fun. :popcorn:

Mid-life crisis?

Spend the money on diving

Lancelot:
Well I am considering (although not committing) in getting a SCUBA related tatoo. It would be my first and probably only tatoo. Please give me some ideas and include pictures. A combination pirate/SCUBA look would be great. This should be fun. :popcorn:

I have a scuba tattoo idea for you.. take that money and go on a dive vacation. And take lot's of pictures. The vacation will be a far more pleasant experience than getting the tattoo.

Tattoo the PADI logo on your chest! Or if you dive with a shorty most of the time, your underarm.. So that everyone can see it!

Now thatd be flame-bait :p

I will be starting my full body tattoo hopefully next spring. My back is planned to be covered with all manor of fresh water and ocean life including turtles, corals, fish, etc. You could go that route with the nature stuff or do a diver or do something as simple as a flag. Skin is a canvas make it your own.

Dive flag, left shoulder, $45.

Back
Top Bottom