Possible free room available at Lake Tahoe timeshare

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guy Alcala

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A friend of mine called me up today and gave me his timeshare for an apartment in South Lake Tahoe (actually Kingsbury), as he and his wife didn't like the forecast, don't have a snow car at the moment, and aren't really snow people. Sadly, they're having to console themselves by going to New Orleans instead.FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=0"

I'm going up tomorrow and have the apartment until next Saturday morning, although I may come back earlier. It's a two-bedroom apartment, and I've got some phone calls out to friends to see if they can get away on the spur of the moment. If they can't, I'm offering it to the NorCal people on SB. So, if you think you might be able to get away sometime during the week, PM me before 4:30 p.m. today. I can't guarantee anything as my friends get first dibs, but if they can't/don't want to go, you may get a free room. All I ask is no drugs, serious drinking or smoking in the apartment, and wear earphones if you like listening to music loud. Other than that, you're free to do whatever. I'm planning to dive some, cross-country ski some, read, eat, and whatever else interests me. I don't know if I'll have email access up there, but if I do I may be able to arrange for people to come up if you miss the 4:30 deadline. So take a shot!

Here's the current forecast for Stateline:

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to between 15 and 20 mph. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

Monday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy and breezy, with a low around 31.

Tuesday: Rain likely. Snow level 8500 feet lowering to 7000 feet. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Tuesday Night: Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26.

Wednesday: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.

Wednesday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.

Thursday: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.

Thursday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.

Friday: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42

Guy

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom