Who doesn't like baby seals?! [Video]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parabuzzle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
So last weekend I was at Lobos and took some video of all the baby animals. Given that its Mommy's Day, I decided to put together a little video of baby seals for your enjoyment. Caution! It's friggin' cute.

Baby Seals of Point Lobos on Vimeo

(sorry for the jittery camera in some parts... I have was learning the new camera)

(p.s. - Is there a way to embed a Vimeo video?)

very nice. talk about overloading on cuteness though... :D

OMG That is sooo cute! And a tribute to mother's day too ;-)

Thanks!

Please remove video immediately on grounds of TAFI (too adorable for internet)!

where was it in point lobos?
any specific beach?
gonna have to make a drive down there on my day off!

any specific beach?
At the beach in Whalers Cove.

I was out on my boat while anchored and one of the little buggers spots me and starts swimming my direction. Stopping to look at me and go "BLAAAAP". So I said "WHAT". Cute seal returned with "BLAAAP". Me, "WHAT". Pretty soon it is around ten feet from me looking at me, " BLAAAAP". Me "WHAT". We had a full blown conversation. Then it swam back to the beach. Yes that is the entire story...It was cute if you were there.

any specific beach?

The pair on the first half were out on the beach in the cove on your way to Seal Lion Rocks. The rest were the beach in Whaler's Cove. if you walk up the hill towards the whaler's shack there is an overlook that affords you great views. That's where you want to be :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom