Getting rid of the EOS swivel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Doug, I just bought an EOS second stage and it came with the 30" swivel hose. I would like to set it up with a standard hose fitting and a 7 foot hose. Can you tell me what parts I need to order to make the switch, and is it possible to get a copy of the second stage service manual?

Thanks,
Jim

That swivel hose may become a premium item since the Delta 4 is no longer able to be ordered with the swivel.

That swivel hose may become a premium item since the Delta 4 is no longer able to be ordered with the swivel.

Well if anyone wants an Oceanic swivel hose, PM with an offer.:D

Thanks Doug. Is it possible to get a copy of the service manual? Also is the EOS different from the Hollis 212 second stage? Externally they look very similar, and the Hollis lacks the swivel.

I've successfully avoided the DIY reg repair debate for 4+ years and 865 posts... I know that I'll look back on those days as some of the happiest of my life... :wink:

Oceanic trains and distributes technical documentation only through authorized dealers - so, unless you've got a connection, I am unable to provide the procedure.

I've successfully avoided the DIY reg repair debate for 4+ years and 865 posts... I know that I'll look back on those days as some of the happiest of my life... :wink:

Oceanic trains and distributes technical documentation only through authorized dealers - so, unless you've got a connection, I am unable to provide the procedure.

I can appreciate the DIY aversion from your end. I work as a DM for an Oceanic shop, so I guess I'll see if they can get it from Cross Country parts for me.

Thanks again, and if possible, please post when you guys do have a coupling to get rid of the swivel.

I attached a standard 7 foot hose to my Delta4. If the EOS is the same as the Delta 4, you just need the coupler from any other modern Oceanic Reg to replace the swivel attachment.

Just look up the discussions on this same issue with the Delta 4

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom