NEW Underwater Leak Detector suits Olympus Housings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reefwalker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Due to a number of requests for Leak Detectors for various Olympus Compact Camera Housings, I am now producing a unit that fits into the genuine Olympus Housings for the C series Olympus Pro-sumer cameras. Like PT015 (suits C5050Z camera) Housing all the way through to the PT023 (suits C8080 camera).
It is very easy to fit (less than 5 minutes, with no tools required) and only costs US$25 plus postage, (depending on your location, registered-air postage is typically between US$8 to US$12) It comes with full instructions and payment is via Paypal.
I have the Leak Detector in stock ready for shipment within 24 hours of ordering.
I also manufacture a range of Leak Detectors for almost any Olympus Camera in an Ikelite Housing - Compact or DSLR.
The Leak Detector doesn't fit inside the Olympus DSLR Housings, there just isn't enough space!
See a short video of the Leak Detector in action on You Tube at -
Underwater Camera Leak Detector - Olympus
or in an Ikelite Housing at -
Underwater Camera Leak Detector - Ikelite
Visit my website for full details www.UWleakdetector.com

Back
Top Bottom