E-PL1 with 7-14mm Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wisnu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
First time using E-PL1 with wide angle lens Lumix 7-14mm in 10bar housing with semi dome port.
The outer parts is not very sharp probably due to the very small size of dome port.

Here some of the pictures from our trip to Gorontalo and Togean March 2011 - unfortunately not the best viz at the time. Detail trip report can be found in Indonesia forum.
Many thanks for any suggestion and feedbacks.

gorontalo_coral_1.jpg

giant_sponge_and_diver.jpg

melati_and_sponge.jpg

red_coral_and_diver.jpg

Salvador_dali_and_celey.jpg

Salvador_dali_and_divers.jpg

scorpionfish_and_diver.jpg

turtle_and_diver.jpg

BM_boat.jpg

togian_seastar_and_coral.jpg

togian_sponge.jpg

togian_table_coral.jpg

Last one is fantastic!... what F number did you use? Closing it a bit may help the edges.
I also use the lens distortion correction sw on my 9-18mm lens to gain some improved edge sharpness.

"I also use the lens distortion correction sw on my 9-18mm lens to gain some improved edge sharpness."

Can you explain what this means?
Thnx

Last one is fantastic!... what F number did you use? Closing it a bit may help the edges.
I also use the lens distortion correction sw on my 9-18mm lens to gain some improved edge sharpness.

Nudibranco,
Many thanks for advise, most the picture inc. the last one is F8 1/60.
Sorry I'm dumb - much appreciated to have more detail about lens distortion correction.
So far, what I did was auto level, auto contrast and remove few backscatter - there's lot of white sands in the water.

WOW!!! These are beautiful.

I've got to get a camera!

I've been using Kodak - Disposable/recyclable waterproof/20m
- Good for memories, and sometimes surprisingly pretty :)

But nothing like these wonderful pictures.

Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom