Olyus C-8080 w/ PT-23 housing for sale.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djanni

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I want to sell the camera and housing here in Cozumel. I really don't want to ship it back to the states. I don't know how to price it. Will appreciate any suggestions on the price. Both are in very good condition and complete.

---------- Post Merged on October 24th, 2012 at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was on October 23rd, 2012 at 02:36 PM ----------

Someone has to have an opinion. Won't hurt my feelings. I just don't want to give it away.

I want to sell the camera and housing here in Cozumel. I really don't want to ship it back to the states. I don't know how to price it. Will appreciate any suggestions on the price. Both are in very good condition and complete.

If you're in Cozumel, you might even talk to the local dive shops.........their photo guys might buy it "cheap" to use as a rental rig for their photo dive clients or to use to teach U/W photography.

I still use my Oly SP-350 which isn't too far away from the Oly 8080 and 5050 days. I'd say to sell it as a rental or training rig for them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom