Older Article on Using PT-EP01 and E-PL1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter Guy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a printout of an article that appears to have been published (online, PDF) by Olympus Japan (although it is in English). I think I got the article from the Optical Oceans website but it is no longer there (as far as I can tell).

Do any of you have, and can send me, the article? While not great, it has some information that may be useful to new users and with the Adorama $399 special for the E-PL1 and PT-EP01, there have been several new buyers in the Seattle area. We are even thinking of creating an E-PL1 users group!

Article name:

Underwater Shooting Tricks Using the PT-EP01 Underwater Case

Thanks.

PGR

Hmm.

If you get a copy and it has useful info for the E-PM1, too, please shoot me a copy.

Thanks.

Lemna -- yes, it is that one. I couldn't get it to load before but I guess I just wasn't patient enough.

As I wrote, it isn't the best article but it does have some good information.

Phil, I had forgotten about your article -- just went to my back issues and re-read it.

Again, for the $399 that Adorama is charging for this system, I just don't think there is a better value out there.

Any comments?

Thanks for the heads up on that article. I jumped on the Adorama deal a couple of weeks ago and am now just waiting for my brother to send me the camera.

its a great deal at that price I know ive been having a lot of fun with this camera, now if only adorama had a similarly great deal on some lenses and ports for this :D

Back
Top Bottom