Pandan Island Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcolman

Contributor
Reaction score
Thinking about visiting Pandan in mid march, primarily to do daytrip to Apo Reef. However, I understand that electricity is scarce, and that cottages have no fans.

Has anyone been there during this time of year. Does it get very hot? I am a little sensitive to that sort of thing at night.

Any comments much appreciated.

Rick Colman

Big chickens or small chickens?

oh, so any other alternative for accommodations if one wants to explore APO reef?

So, are you guys serious about Pandan resort? Will it be hot, no fans and full of mosquitos ... making for an unpleasant time above water? If so, then I will probably pass on Pandan and Apo Reef, and head for the Visayas instead.

Please advise. TNX.

Rick.

club paradise is so expensive.

i guess next year is not for apo reef. :)

rcolman, they have the basic ammenities. I didn't find it how BUT I never sleep in an airconditioned room so it could be relative. Water is ok but its not the freshest around.

In short its more of a backpackers kind of trip going down there. Unless you are looking for a travelling adventure beyond the beaten path, you may want to just take the liveaboard its probably going to be 20 to 30 percent more expensive but it would be more comfortable and luxurious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom