Dive in Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erwun

Registered
Reaction score
hi,

my brother and i are planning to dive in anilao, aquaventure, on friday, May 2; day trip only. anyone from ppd who is planning to dive on that date? perhaps we could dive together and share in the boat and DM costs.

thanks!

erwin

Would love to erwin, but I'm off to PG. Post next time and I'll see if I can free up my not busy schedule to join and split cost. :D

hi,

my brother and i are planning to dive in anilao, aquaventure, on friday, May 2; day trip only. anyone from ppd who is planning to dive on that date? perhaps we could dive together and share in the boat and DM costs.

thanks!

erwin

sayang. i'll be there evening of the 2nd. next time bro.

erwun, we would have a daytrip dive on May 22. Hope you and your bro are around and can join us!

we'll see if we could join you on the 22nd. by the way, jonix, i was able to free up my schedule on the 3rd, saturday. you still diving on saturday? perhaps we could meet up? we'll do a day trip on saturday.

erwin,

i sent you a pm w/ my cel. saturday is good. please respond thru cel coz i'll be offline in a second. tnx!

we'll see if we could join you on the 22nd. by the way, jonix, i was able to free up my schedule on the 3rd, saturday. you still diving on saturday? perhaps we could meet up? we'll do a day trip on saturday.

great! pards caloy & i will be there until sunday. probably larry, the purplehammer dude might drop by saturday. just ask bong at the dive shop or look for the divenet group. i'll pm my cell no.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom