Anyone ever dive Siquijor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wiggsy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm very interested in taking a group to brand new Salamangka Resort, near San Juan on Siquiijor. The resort looks terrific, but I'm finding not a lot out there about the diving around Siquijor. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Hey Wiggsy! I'm only jumping in because it seems nobody else has. I only did 4 dives there, based out of Mikes at Dauin. The diving was good, and some interesting walls etc. Frankly, though, the flexibility of staying at Dauin and being able to do the muck dives there, and Apo island as well as Siquijor was great. I preferred Apo over Siquijor, but as I said only did the 4 dives there so by no means saw everything it had to offer. Apo is just so breathtaking.

Did only 3 dives there nth yrs ago also as a day trip from Dumaguette(Sea-Explorers at Eldo Rado).
Can't really justify to give any comment based on 3 dives only.

The new Salamangka Resort is a beautiful,brand new, place to stay & dive. Felix Prager,the owner,tech diver,and 'go to guy' will help you enjoy your stay. I especially like the diving there plus the island's haunted tradition. Also you can come over to Panglao,Alona Beach & visit our beautiful little island paradise.
Dive safe,Have fun!

"living life without a hard bottom"
KT

Back
Top Bottom