Bonaire Dive Video, Harbour Village Beach Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GlenElectronic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
IMG_1843_edited-1.jpgIMG_1913.jpg

This is my third time to Harbour Village Beach Resort and Great Adventures Dive & Waters Sports Bonaire. The entire facility is first class and you just can't find anything wrong with the accommodations, Restaurant & bar on the beach and especially the dive shop run my Muriel & Mark. The diving is hassle free and the entire crew at Great Adventures is laid back and fun. All the boat dives are close to the resort, and the dive shop, dock and lockers are all on the resort at the end of the beach so it just doesn't get any easier.

This year we saw a lot of moray eels swimming freely along the reef. The most I have ever seen moving around during the day. The best and totally unexpected experience was watching a turtle eat a freshly killed Lion fish. And then the octopus that put on a great show spreading itself out to look so much bigger. Lots more........you'll need to watch the video.

Shot with Light & Motion Bluefin 550 housing, Sony HDR-CX550V camera, Fathom 90 and 145 lenses. All available light.

Bonaire Dive Trip 2013 - YouTube

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom