Naui master scuba diver sample test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jccl121990

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey my name its juan im an experienced diver and im about to do my naui master diver course and i would like to have a sample test as a reference to study for the final written exam,any suggestion where can i get a sample test to study??

the MSD Textbook...... learn it. Good luck! It wasn't too hard. Comprehensive, but not impossible....

P.S. - make sure and read all the questions and all the answers - I got a 99.333 / 100 because the correct answer to one of the questions was "all of the above". I quickly saw a correct answer and moved on.... :banghead:

Your instructor should be able to do a review session with you to help get you ready. Hold onto the MSD textbook, if you ever want go for your divemaster you will using it again..

And don't forget that your instructor may add some items on his/her own to the test if it's anything like the SEI Master Diver class. For which in addition to our materials I require the NAUI Master Diver text. I think it's just that good.

The NAUI Master Diver Educational System will have all that you need; review questions, textbook, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom