Divers Wanted for Reality TV Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm creating my second underwater television show (my first airs in June on cable) and am casting divers with big personalities who love or are interested in harvesting wild fish and marine life for museums and private aquariums. This is a paid position and for the right divers, the experience of a lifetime. Please contact me for more information! Thanks.

I'm creating my second underwater television show (my first airs in June on cable) and am casting divers with big personalities who love or are interested in harvesting wild fish and marine life for museums and private aquariums. This is a paid position and for the right divers, the experience of a lifetime. Please contact me for more information! Thanks.

one question i'd have to ask off the bat then would be what about the permits and licenses needed for that sort of commercial harvesting? who's providing those?

one question i'd have to ask off the bat then would be what about the permits and licenses needed for that sort of commercial harvesting? who's providing those?

My thoughts exactly

---------- Post added February 5th, 2014 at 11:56 AM ----------

Imdb show no such show being released in June by poull brien. More info would be helpful

Executive Producer "Catching Hell" television series charting the #1 deadliest job in America - commercial spearfishing. Premieres 2014 on The Weather Channel.

New show sounds like fun - are you going to spear divers??

<<harvesting wild fish and marine life for museums and private aquariums>>

I'd rather you not do that. Thanks. Certainly there should be plenty of other jobs where adults just bitch about each other.

I'm with shastaman. The premise is horrifying to me and if harvesting why does it have to be spearfishermen?

Who are you kidding !!!!!.......What a scam !!!!!!

Don't spear a fish....:no: They are beautiful and should only be looked at....:yeahbaby: But, Everyone loves bacon....:D The company I haul pork for, Slaughters 2000 to 2500 pigs " A DAY " 6 days a week....:shocked2: Doesn't bacon look so nice in the cooler at the local supermarket..:wink:

Grow up .... It's all just food...

Jim...

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom