Single Divers Wanted: Sunset House waives single supplement on select Cayman packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverWire

Contributor
Reaction score
(DiverWire) After a great response last year, Sunset House is offering a special for the single diver who is looking for a dive package, but feels penalized, because they incur the ENTIRE cost of a room. This special is only for our Courtyard rooms, based on availability. Includes 7 nights accommodations in a courtyard room, 6 days of two tank boat diving, unlimited shore diving (with a buddy and we'll help pair folks up as best we can), daily breakfast, transfers from and to the airport here in Grand Cayman and all tax and service changes. Special Price US$1772.95 (Regular price would be US$2246.50) A savings of over US$473.00. BOOKING DATES ARE: Jan 26-Feb 9 , 2013 Mar 2 - 16, 2013 New bookings only and cannot be combined...
Keep reading: Single Divers Wanted: Sunset House waives single supplement on select Cayman packages on Diverwire.com

More...

Does this mean that one could book for a trip starting on March 16 or only for a trip that would end as late as March 16? TIA

Kudos to Sunset House... wish more dive ops did this for us "solo" divers!

"Unlimited" shore dives - but only with a buddy - kind of an oxymoron there. The reason I get an unlimited shore dive package is so I can go whenever, at the drop of a hat, on my own schedule, with no babysitting, in other words - solo. Not the kind of "single diver" package I would be interested in. To me, single means single, not single till you get here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom