What are the good dive shows and where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

down130

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to promote the new line that I'm coming out with. I'm familiar with DEMA, BENEATH THE SEA, LONG BEACH, GEORGIA, and the FLORIDA SHOW. Can you guys think of any more shows that might be of interest to me? I'm interested in consumer shows and dealer shows both.

Thanks!

Mike

Thanks for asking. We are launching with new wetsuits, drysuits, hoods, boots, gloves and dive apparel. We will be launching our new line this spring after all of our products are tested and approved. We are working on our new website that will have apparel along with all of our other products. I'm looking forward to attending about every show in the US that I possibly can. I will be traveling alot throughout the year and just wanted to start getting the shows lined up. I look forward to seeing you wear the line someday :)

The line is called down130'

Thanks for asking :)

Mike

Long Beach is pretty popular. ... A new line of what?

Hello,

I'm looking to promote the new line that I'm coming out with. I'm familiar with DEMA, BENEATH THE SEA, LONG BEACH, GEORGIA, and the FLORIDA SHOW. Can you guys think of any more shows that might be of interest to me? I'm interested in consumer shows and dealer shows both.

Thanks!

Mike

The Boston Sea Rovers have a show in Boston, MA is March 7, 8 & 9.

It is a pretty good show but I don't think it is as good as Beneath the Sea.

I have no bias here. I live in Massachusets (only 90 miles from Boston) so driving to the Meadowlands in New Jersey to go to Beneath the Sea is definitely a longer trip.

Houston, Chicago, Denver, Moscow.

This isn't gonna be as cheap as posting on SCUBABoard, but then again, you already tried scuba show - Google Search

Here's the ones we attended
- Our World-Underwater - Chicago Feb 14 - 16
- Travel Adventure Show - Toronto Feb 23 - 25
- Beneath The Sea - New Jersey March 24 - 27

Good Diving/Hunting,

Thanks a ton for the information. I am making a list :) Hoping that I will be ready for early March, but we'll see. If you guys have any more you can think of, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Happy Sunday!

Mike

If you're coming to Long Beach, give us a heads up, come in a few days early and I'll bet we could get a nice group together for some dive in Southern California.

Let em know.

BTW...your website is blocked as a "Forbidden Site".

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Cheers...

Ian
"

Yes, our site is in development right now and will be ready late February. Thanks for the invite to dive. We will definitely be coming to the show.

Thanks again!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom