Who wants to go on the Sunfish on Saturday the 16th???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Kalani, Jeremy, Greg, Scott and Penny, I expect all of you on this trip. Robert and John, the same goes for the two of yous. I think they have wreck dives planned for this day but if there is somewhere in particular that the passengers want to go, I'm sure Captain Andy and DM Rickster will not have a problem with it. Conditions have been great lately, hopefully they will stay that way. This invitation is obviously open to everyone who would like to go. It's an open boat and it would be great to get a bunch of scubaboard divers on the Sunfish once again.

Sorry i haven't been posting any weekly night dive posts. I was in sunny seattle for a week and have been really busy editing as well. I'll post one for next week.

Billy

Hi Billy,
I'll be at my son's football game that day. Robert & I will be diving at OML on the
17th come & join us we'll have a great time.

Happy Diving
John

Sunfish is booked.

Summer06:
Sunfish is booked.

Awesome Summer! I'm looking forward to meeting and diving with you.

John I wish I could, since I'm diving on Saturday I gotta spend time with the lady on Sunday. I am going to setup another trip on the Sunfish the weekend of September 30th, either a trip Saturday night for lobster diving (opening night is friday) or Sunday afternoon. Let me know if this sounds enticing.

Billy

Dude thats the USC vs. Nebraska game... think "bye" week for me :) I'd love to try the new boat :). I sent you an email about a dive. Let me know if your interested.

Empty V:
Kalani, Jeremy, Greg, Scott and Penny, I expect all of you on this trip. Robert and John, the same goes for the two of yous. I think they have wreck dives planned for this day but if there is somewhere in particular that the passengers want to go, I'm sure Captain Andy and DM Rickster will not have a problem with it. Conditions have been great lately, hopefully they will stay that way. This invitation is obviously open to everyone who would like to go. It's an open boat and it would be great to get a bunch of scubaboard divers on the Sunfish once again.

Sorry i haven't been posting any weekly night dive posts. I was in sunny seattle for a week and have been really busy editing as well. I'll post one for next week.

Billy
LOL Sorry, Billy, missed your thread. It's been a busy few days at work.

Regardless, as much as would LOVE to go (if there was still room on the boat), I'm on the Peace for a 2-day that weekend, so no-can-do. I'm trying to talk the missus into letting me go on the 30th for the lobster run, though. :)

Let me know if you start up the Malibu night dives again, though, I'm back in the water after my 2-week ear-infection-forced surface interval, and chomping to dive more!

Esp. since I'll be dry most of Oct. helping the wife post-surgery. :(

CompuDude:
LOL Sorry, Billy, missed your thread. It's been a busy few days at work.

Regardless, as much as would LOVE to go (if there was still room on the boat), I'm on the Peace for a 2-day that weekend, so no-can-do. I'm trying to talk the missus into letting me go on the 30th for the lobster run, though. :)

Let me know if you start up the Malibu night dives again, though, I'm back in the water after my 2-week ear-infection-forced surface interval, and chomping to dive more!

Esp. since I'll be dry most of Oct. helping the wife post-surgery. :(

It looks like next week the beaches will be completely trashed by the surf so lets bank for the following week. Bummer to hear about the ear infection. i had an estation tube mess up on me when I started diving in January, total bummer. I started a thread for the 30th here.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=157536
It would be awesome to have you along.

Best of wishes to you and your wife.

Billy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom