Rotten luck for one of our own!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAJ

Reaction score
Not a dive accident, fortunatly, but while PhotoTJ was away in Ventura, the sunday before Thanksgiving, his apartment burned up. He lost pretty much everything; fortunatly, no one was hurt, sadly, his two cats did not make it. I went and took a look at the wreckage, it's pretty grim. I am gonna try to put up a website to help him out. Stay tuned.

Wow!

I'm assuming that he has no computer at this point. Let TJ know that we're all hoping that he can put his life back together as quickly as possible.

I'm very sorry to hear about his cats.

Let us know how we can help.

Christian

Wow! That totally sucks. I can't believe it. TJ is a nice guy too. It's one thing to have personal possessions destroyed, but having pets die is the worst.

TJ you're in my thoughts and prayers.

I'll help out anyway I can.

TJ, if you can read this, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It is something I've always feared out here on the island. My thoughts will be with you as you face this challenge.

Wow, that sucks! So sorry, TJ. Dunno what I can do, but if there is anything... let me know.

OMG TJ :frown11: What a horrible thing to happen, especially during the holidays.. I'm just glad you weren't there & didn't get hurt.
I'm really sorry about your kitties, I know they were your babies :bncry:
You will be in my thoughts~ if you need anything, let me know *hugs*

TJ bro ... that totally sucks ! I'm so sorry to hear of this.

Thanks for posting the link, SoCalAJ. I'm sending a donation today. I definitely have some stuff that I'd be more than than willing could donate, when TJ is ready for it. Bro, if you can use the stuff and want it, it's yours.

Some possibilities that come to mind are some older electronics/entertainment equipment, bedroom furniture items. I could probably scrounge up some scuba gear pieces.

Any ideas on how to coordinate donations ? Is it possible to contact TJ directly ?

This is very sad.

Jim

I went to the site and want to give some money. What email address do I use to send a donation via Paypal? The one listed for TJ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom