Roommate for Lake Travis Condo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zinc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm looking for a roommate; 1300 sq ft 2 bed, 2 bath Condo by Lake Travis - $600 month + 1/2 utilities

Includes FREE AIR (Compressor in garage) :D

If you are interested or know someone who might be let me know (PM) & I'll send more details... Thanks

Attachments

• Alicante Arial.JPG
    Alicante Arial.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Floor Plan.gif
    Floor Plan.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 93
What about FREE trimix, then we are talking. :wink:

Zinc, you forgot to mention that it is located only minutes away from Lake Travis Scuba's Giant Stride...:D

Bump :D

What about FREE trimix, then we are talking. :wink:

Not to speak out of turn, but if you want free trimix thrown in, I would guess your rent would go to something like $800 a month

Not to speak out of turn, but if you want free trimix thrown in, I would guess your rent would go to something like $800 a month

You think....:D!

This place is a SUPER deal. I thought about taking it for a remote office, but I need to save for Tech gear. It's literally 5 minutes or so from half a dozen dive sites on Travis. You could dive everyday and never visit a dive shop.

Brandon, I'm thinking "timeshare". You could just shuffle them through and they wouldn't be there long enough for you to get sick of them. I get a cut too since it's my idea. :D

I think Ian beat you to the dive rental/timeshare idea. Ah, to quote him properly "and a free Rum drink after the dive" :D

Brandon, I'm thinking "timeshare". You could just shuffle them through and they wouldn't be there long enough for you to get sick of them. I get a cut too since it's my idea. :D

Back
Top Bottom