CEXII Southern Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahava

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Everyone,
The dive shop that I teach for (underwater Playground in Maryland) is running a trip with Explorer Adventures CEXII out of Georgetown in the Exumas (southern Bahamas) the week of May2-May9. We have the entire boat booked and have 6 spots open. Since we booked the boat last year we can offer the trip for $1,523.30. This price is $170.00 cheaper then you can book it for now. This is the price for boat only there is a fuel surcharge and a port tax and your own transportation. This trip is a 7 night 8 day all inclusive. We also have air and Bahamas ground transportation available. For more info you can private message me. You can also e-mail me
ahava722@comcast.net or aheavyd@comcast.net

We now have only 4 spots left for this trip, so if you are interested please get in touch soon.

Only 3 spots left. If interested respond soon.. AL

Down to the final 2. They could be yours. A week of fun, sun, and diving.

We have 1 spot left, and we will take an additional $100.00 off the price of the boat. That makes the boat $1,423.30, thats $270.00 less then if you book with them now. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom