Poseidon Mark VI Rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCR Ducatista

Registered
Reaction score
My Poseidon Mark VI is for sale. I can sell it as a basic recreational CCR with one battery($3500) or as a Full 60M deco unit with 3 batteries, inverted tanks, tec counter lungs, and Kent Tooling Stand, third cell with Fischer cable, and etc.($5000). I will include a 40 cuFT bailout tank with regulator with the CCR in either form. This CCR has been upgraded to the max with a quick release adapter between the BC and the CCR. You can choose 2L HP Faber cylinders or 3L Aluminum cylinders. As an Advanced Poseidon Instructor I can certify you on this unit in South Florida for an additional discounted fee. I have been diving the unit with a Poseidon BC and donut wing and that also can be included for an additional fee to be determined.

Attachments

• GLR_6893.jpg
    GLR_6893.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 230
  • GLR_6904.jpg
    GLR_6904.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 136
  • GLR_6907.jpg
    GLR_6907.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 133
  • GLR_6918.jpg
    GLR_6918.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 142
  • GLR_6916.jpg
    GLR_6916.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 114
My basic recreational CCR with one Battery is still for sale. The deal includes either 2L HP Faber cylinders or 3L aluminum cylinders. Additionally, a 40 cu ft bailout cylinder with regulator will be included. A quick release attachment to your BC of choice will also be included. A Poseidon BC and donut wing can also be included for an additional fee to be determined if interested.

Please use the Private Messages for inquiries.

Back
Top Bottom